Welcome to my Resources Page!
This is the place where you'll find the materials I've created to help you navigate content marketing more effectively.
Quick & Easy Facebook Tips for Busy Contractors
Looking to “do” social media easier? This free eBook, Quick & Easy Facebook Tips for the Busy Contractor, is for you.
This ultimate guide contains the best tips for obvious and not-so-obvious best practices for Facebook today.
52 Content Ideas for Residential Contractors
This free eBook helps contractors answer the question, “What do I write about?”
You’ll get 52 content ideas for writing your blog articles, newsletter content and more!
- Jottings (Enews) – Published approximately 3-4 times a month, this is the resource for contractors who want actionable tips about creating content – newsletters, social media, infographics, blog articles, SEO websites, generating leads from online efforts … and more! This is NOT always the same information as on the blog, but to get it, you must sign up. Sign up in the box below.
Photo Editing Made Easy
- 3 Photo Altering Tools – There are three tools that I use on every client project when photos need altered or images need created. Discover how easy they are to use by downloading my free report. Click Here to Download.
Email List Building Resources
- MailChimp – Email marketing is a great way to market your business. For starters, it is fairly inexpensive (you can start with MailChimp’s Forever Free plan; it doesn’t get any cheaper than that!
- OptinSkin – This premium WordPress plugin is great for converting more blog visitors into subscribers. The plugin is easy to install and works by adding a nice-looking opt-in form at the bottom of each of your blog posts. It connects with Aweber, MailChimp, Constant Contact and other popular email marketing services.
- Contractor Photos – For contractors, photos are key in selling the next job. Homeowners judge your skills and professionalism based on the photos you use in your portfolio. Here are six photo mistake contractors often make (and how to fix them).
- QR Codes – Are you wondering how you, too, can easily generate a QR Code? Read this post.
- Social Media Tools – 5 tools I recommend to contractors who want to stay active in social media, yet want to limit the time involved.